Sunday, March 29, 2015

First Day

We started our day at 3:30am to go to the airport, so along with traveling and coming to San Francisco and seeing the city...it was a long day.  Coming off the flight, it was kind of disorienting because it was like 9:00am-ish due to time change and everything.  We traveled from the airport to our hostel and were able to get a glimpse of the city itself.  It was pretty shocking seeing all of the homeless people and how normal it seemed to be.  Prior to this trip, when I thought of San Francisco, I immediately think of Full House, the ocean, diversity, but never really how people within the city itself live.  I think it's really important that while we're here we aren't necessarily staying as a tourist, but seeing what the all parts of the city hold.  In other news, the weather is beautiful and I could feel everyone's energy and everyone's so excited for the week ahead AND I CANNOT WAIT. I couldn't be more thrilled to be in this beautiful city with such great people that I can learn from and share experiences with. :~)

--Adem

No comments:

Post a Comment